0 Flares 0 Flares ×
871 H Street, Gearhart, Oregon
$ Click for current price
3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3542 SQUARE FEET
- Family and Pet-Friendly home.
- Sleeps up to 14 guests.
- Nestled in a quaint, quiet, and private neighborhood in Gearhart, Oregon.
- Captivating River Front home with spectaular panoramic views of the river, ocean, and mountains.
- Private, gated driveway, enclosed garage, and parking for up to 4 vehicles.
- Main entry level double-sided gas fireplace in living room/kitchen.
- Stunning river and ocean views from living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, and back deck off of main level dining room and lower level living room.
- Kitchen is fully equipped to serve 14 guests; (blenders, food processor, pots, pans, baking ware, wine glasses, platters).
- Please contact Kukui House Services if you need a specific kitchen appliance that is not listed.
- Lower living area: 2 large rooms with 4 queen beds, entertainment room with large flat screen TV, bar and kitchenette with microwave, Hide-a-bed couch, table top for 4.
- Upper Living Area: 2 spacious bedrooms including the master suite, kitchen, dining room, lounge and living room. The great windows allow natural light into the home and is perfect for gazing out into nature.
- Lower and Upper level living area boasts 90 degree views of the Necanium River, Pacific Ocean, Tillamook Head Mountains, and the city of Seaside.
- Ping Pong Table in garage, also allowing space for one enclosed parking stall.
- World class golf courses like Highlands Golf Course and Gearhart Golf Links are located in walking distance of Ocean Breeze.
- Sites and Attractions:
- Conveniently located between the exciting town of Seaside and historical town of Astoria.
- Seaside offers entertainment of everyone to enjoy including, many restaurants, bars and pubs, boutiques and shopping, an arcade with bumper cars and a carousel, and a town aquarium. Have the best pizza at Angelina’s, enjoy a nice family meal at Dundee’s, and visit the Seaside pool for year round indoor activities.
- Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants. Take a walk through history at the Maritime Museum, Lewis and Clark Museum, and take a stroll along the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front meal at Baked Alaska or Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George Brewery and Buoy’s.
- Short driving distance to the quaint and artsy town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Rock and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, visit Castaways for an exotic Cajun meal, or have a sunset dinner with an ocean view at the Wayfarer.