701 S Marion, Gearhart, OR
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3008 SQUARE FEET
* Family and Pet Friendly Home.
*Little Beach is located in the peacful and serene area known as the “Meadows of Gearhart” in the town of Gearhart, Oregon.
*Just steps from the walking trail to secluded Little Beach, where the Necanium River meets the Pacific Ocean, with panoramic views of the City of Seaside and Tillamook Head.
*Loacated nearby many walking trails and sitting areas for the outdoors person.
*Professionally landscaped and maintained property with lovely gardens and enclosed/fenced yard.
* Elegant and spacious home with 2 levels, a basement, and room for the entire family.
* Sleeps 12- 2 King Beds, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Twin, and 2 Bunk Beds (Full/ Twin Combination)
* 3 Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms include a Tub/Shower Combination an 1 Bathroom is furnished with a Shower Stall.
*Main Level: Open Living floor plan in the dining, living, and entertainment areas, massive French Doors that open to a large outdoor deck, a classic kitchen with lots of supplies and amenities, wet bar, and a master bedroom with a sitting area and adjoining bathroom.
* Upper Level: 3 very spacious bedrooms that sleeps 10 and 2 bathrooms.
* Basement: Entertainment area with flat screen TV, ping pong table, and washer/ dryer.
* An eloquently designed classic kitchen with skylights that welcome natural lighting and a bar area.
*Flat screen TV with cable connection, WiFi, and DVD player.
* Beautiful and lush garden views from the large living area with massive French Doors that opens to an enormous wrap around deck.
* Wrap around deck with BBQ area.
*Activities and Games: Ping Pong, Foosball, Corn Hole (bean bag) Toss
*Outdoor Recreation: Crab rakes, crab pots, clam guns, clam rakes, and lots of walking paths nearby.
* Washer/ Dryer.
* Located within walking distance of world class golf courses like Highlands Golf and Gearhart Golf Links, the famous McMenamin’s restaurant, and Pacific Way Bakery.
* Conveniently located between the exciting town of Seaside and the historical town of Astoria.
*The town of Seaside offers entertainment for everyone to enjoy including, many restaurants, bars and pubs, boutiques and shopping, an arcade with bumper cars and a carousel, and a town aquarium. Have the best pizza at Angelina’s, enjoy a nice family meal at Dundee’s, and visit the Seaside Pool for year round indoor activites.
* Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants to visit. Take a walk through history at the Maritime Museum, the Lewis and Clark Museum, and stroll the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front dinner at Baked Alaska or the Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George Brewery and Buoy’s.
*Short driving distance the the qauint and artsy town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Rock and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, visit Castaways for an exotic Cajun meal, or have a sunset dinner with an ocean view at the Wayfarer.