2021 S Edgewood, Seaside, OR
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 1739 SQUARE FEET
- Rare and rustic beach pine wood interior.
- Private front and backyard.
- Sleeps 10 guests comfortably.
- 2 Levels:
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms.
- Upper Level: 2 bedrooms: a master bedroom with a king bed, a bedroom with 2 twin beds, bathroom, and sitting area.
- Lower Level: 2 bedrooms, 1 furnished with a queen bed, 1 furnished with a full/twin bunk bed and full futon, 2 abthrooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, and dining room.
- 2 interior fireplaces.
- Lots of space for family gatherings.
- Skylights in the living room and upper level bathroom welcome natural light into the rooms.
- Private front yard with a covered patio, porch swing, and fire-pit.
- Outdoor fire-pit for making s’mores and staying warm on chilly nights.
- Private and enclosed backyard has a large deck, BBQ area, dining table, lounge chairs, and offers a safe place for your children and pets to play.
- 2 Bicycles for exploring the heart of Seaside, cruising the neighborhood, or the Promenade.
- Activities and Games: Ping Pong table, Corn Hole (bean bag) Toss.
- Very short walking distance to many sites and attractions including; Broadway Ave. (shopping, dining, the Seaside Aquarium, arcade, bumper cars, and a carousel), Ken and Son’s Super Market, the U-Street Pub, the children’s playground and community park, and Seaside Golf Course.
- Visit local favorites like: Angelina’s Pizza, Dundee’s, McKweon’s, the Seaside Brewery, Firehouse Grill, Norma’s, and the Seaside Pool.
- Easy walk to great North Coast Beaches, (the Cove for surfing and Seaside beaches for bonfires, frolicking, storm watching, clamming, and family fun), and the famous Promenade.
- Short driving distance to the quaint and artsty town of Cannon Beach which boasts an abundance of eclectic art galleries and boutiques. After shopping and exploring, visit the famous Haystack Roc and Ecola Creek Park. Enjoy a unique culinary experience at EVOO, have the freshest dinner at the Irish Table where everything is prepared fresh and in-house, visit Castaway’s for an exotic Cajun meal, or have a sunset dinner with an ocean view at the Wayfarer.
- A short 20 minute drive North to the historic town of Astoria.
- Astoria offers many historical museums, shopping, and restaurants to visit. Take a walk through history at the Maritime Museum, the Lewis and Clark Museum, and stroll the Astoria Column. Experience fresh fish and chips at the renowned Bowpicker, enjoy a nice river front dinner at Baked Alaska or the Bridgewater Bistro, and taste local beer and liquor at Ft. George and Buoy’s.